[Dhsbb-jazz] Schedule Change!

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Oct 20 15:14:58 PDT 2015

Hi all,

In regards to the previous email sent yesterday, there is a change. I was informed that the Soccer game scheduled for Wednesday, 10/21 (DHS vs Pleasant Grove) at 7:00pm has been changed to a 3:30pm start time. I polled the classes today and there were not enough students available to perform at this game. As such, this event is cancelled. The Pep Band rehearsal on 10/22 is still cancelled as well.

However, the Girls Volleyball game on Thursday, 10/29 at 6:00pm (5:00pm call time at PA-3) is still a “GO!” Please plan on attending and rocking the house!

Mr. S
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School