[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters: Monday Night Football Season Event (MNF is back!)

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Aug 24 21:52:07 PDT 2016

Greeting Everyone,
A bunch of you have already approached me on this and yes, we are once again doing the MNF Fundraiser!   It's always a blast!
Tell your friends and family about it.  Good for anyone who enjoys MNF or just being part of the fun.

The NFL Football Season is warming up, which means that the first Monday Night Football Game is not far away.
We are doing our Annual MNF Fundraising Event again for the season (17 games, 16 weeks).
Make a $50 donation to the DHS Band Boosters (for the DHS Band program) and get one square for the entire season.
Payouts are: $25 for Q1, Q2, Q3 and $50 for Final Score for each game.

It was a lot of fun last year.  $50 = $2.94/game  (about the cost of a Coke) :).
New numbers are picked for every game by different people and sent out on or before Monday around noon.

The benefits support the DHS band program.

If you are interested, please let me know and sign up.  I'll have the signup sheet with me at the DHS Band Booster BBQ tonight, and at the Band Day at UCD tomorrow.
Pick a square  x across, y down and I'll sign you up.

Thanks for helping the band program.

Cheers,
~JAH
(916) 804-5017