[Dhsbb-jazz] Please respond so we can book our airline tickets

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 11:38:37 PST 2016

Hi Jazz Families,
Our airline ticketing deadline is very soon, but I can't book the tickets
without full legal names (including middle names) and birth  dates for all
passengers.  I am still looking for this info  from the folks listed below.
PLEASE get me this info ASAP so we don't lose  our airline seats!

Thanks much~

Katie Horn

PS:  You may include a Southwest Airline Frequent Flyer # if there is  one.

And as always, donations are gladly being accepted to help cover the
upcoming bills for the trip.  The cost to band boosters per student  traveling is
expected to be $1200. Thus far we have collected about $14,000  of our
$28,000 total.   Our final payments for everything will be due  in about 4
weeks, so it's never to soon to send those donations in to school or  the band
mail box :

DHS Band Boosters
PO Box 73522
Davis, CA  95617

Full legal names (including Middle name) and Birth dates needed for  the
following folks:

Students:
Batula Christopher
Brandt Jesse