[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - need your help - ONLINE LINK

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Feb 10 22:10:27 PST 2016

Everyone,
Please look at this or the email that I just sent.
We need everyone to pitch in just a little bit to make this work.
Sign up a neighbor or friend in town to come enjoy breakfast.

Here is an online link to signup for tickets.  (So Easy!)
www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/applebeesflapjack<https://www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/applebeesflapjack>

Karen Sprague has already done a bunch of work to put this together.
So let’s go guys, signup now to help us, help your kids!
Thx,~JAH