[Dhsbb-jazz] Applebee's Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser Canceled

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Feb 17 12:31:51 PST 2016

All,
Unfortunately we did not have enough people signup for tickets for the Applebee's pancake breakfast.
Therefore we are having to cancel this event.
We will look at picking a time in the fall, and perhaps with more discussion/publicity, we can actually get enough people to meet the minimum of 100 tickets sold.
Thank you to those families that purchased tickets or sold tickets to others.
We will determine how to refund the money for the tickets or return checks, etc.
Thanks again for those who were planning to participate.

Cheers,
~JAH
DHS Band Booster Pres
(916) 804-5017  cell.