[Dhsbb-jazz] Opportunities to Volunteer at and Donate to Coconut Grove

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Feb 24 16:48:52 PST 2016

Parents, Family and Friends of the Davis High School Music Program

This year as you know, Coconut Grove will be span over Saturday March 5 and Sunday March 6.  Saturday will be a dinner affair with doors opening at 5:30 PM and Sunday will be a casual afternoon event with doors opening at 1:15 PM. The event will be held at Emerson Junior High School.  Coconut Grove is the largest fundraiser by the DHS Band Boosters and supports the high school band program with music, instruments, trips and festivals.

We need your help in making this annual fundraiser a success.  You can either volunteer before, during or after the event across a broad range of areas that include working with your hands, working with computers, working with food and working with people.  You can also have your children volunteer if you would just rather relax.  And, as we need desserts for Saturday and Sunday, you can provide desserts to the event as many of you have in the past.

The links to all these opportunities are as follows:

High School and College Volunteers<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E084BAFAC22A31-coconut>  (http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084bafac22a31-coconut)

Adult jobs for Coconut Grove<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E084BAFAC22A31-coconut1/12946757>  (http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084bafac22a31-coconut1)
Donation Items for Silent Auction<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050C45ABAB2F4-coconut>  (http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050c45abab2f4-coconut)

Donate Deserts to the Coconut Grove<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4aaea72ba64-2015>  (http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4aaea72ba64-2015)