[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Jazz Band Trip to NOLA

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Jan 5 15:18:10 PST 2016

DHS Jazz Band Members,
This is a message about the upcoming trip to NOLA (New Orleans, LA).

I need to get some information from everyone going.  Please answer the following questions:

1.       Exactly who from your family will be going on the trip or linking in to the trip, student, chaperone, groupie, etc?  (Please provide names for now, and I will be talking with you about details of each person)

2.       For the Jazz Band Members, I need to following information on their instrument: (regardless of carry-on or shipped)

a.       Instrument  (ie: Alto sax, Trombone, etc) :

b.      Dimensions of instrument in the case that is going (length x width x height):

c.       Weight of instrument going in the case ( lbs)

d.      If bringing a 2nd instrument (same details as above)

Thanks much,
~JAH
(916) 804-5017