[Dhsbb-jazz] Folsom Jazz Fest Saturday and NOLA news

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Fri Jan 22 12:12:22 PST 2016

I almost forgot to remind everyone,…

Tickets are required to watch. You may purchase them at the door or ahead, with a discount, on-line by following the link at the bottom of the page and using the enclosed discount code.

Tickets are available now (online processing fees apply)
and are good for all events, all day, at both locations
$13 - Adults
$9 - Students/Seniors/Children
Save 10% with discount code JF2016

http://fhs-music-boosters.ticketleap.com/2016-folsom-jazz-festival/details