[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Coconut Grove - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 3 12:10:56 PST 2016

Hi all,

Ticket sales for our biggest single fundraiser of the year have gone much slower then in years past. We need your help! Proceeds from this event fund the entire band program and facilitate the many experiences the band program is able to provide to all the band students. The event is a very enjoyable evening, full of great music, good food, and fellowship while we raise money to support all the DHS Band Students,...a true win-win!

To purchase tickets: Go to this website and buy tickets now. Tickets will be for sale at the door, but we have kept the pre-sale price for everyone who buys on line.

 www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/CoconutGrove2016

Mr. S

 A note from John Horn, band booster president about this wonderful event!

 Two shows:  Saturday, March 5 Dinner Show and Sunday, March 6 Afternoon Show

 The biggest fundraiser for our DHS band program, Coconut Grove, is coming up quickly.... Saturday March 5th and Sunday March 6th, 2016!  Saturday will be the Coconut Grove dinner show with doors opening at 5:30 pm and Sunday will be an afternoon event with doors opening at 1:15 pm. The Davis High School Jazz Band will headline each night.  Joining the DHS Jazz Band over the two days will be junior high jazz bands, the DHS Latin Jazz Club band, bands from Celia Cottle's youth jazz program, and DHS Jazz Band combos.  Visit our web site to see ticket prices and the two-day schedule, and two learn more about this year's "At Coconut Grove" event.

 Coconut Grove is the Davis High School Band Boosters largest annual fundraiser.  Funds raised from this event support the entire high school band program through purchase and maintenance of instruments; the purchase of music; fees for music festivals and competitions; and financial support of the annual band trips.  These opportunities allow our students to have many local performances and to also showcase their skills regionally and to grow more through attending professional workshops.  These opportunities are also very fun.

 The website for this event is:    www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/CoconutGrove2016

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.