[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Announcement - Coconut Grove

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Mar 4 21:10:59 PST 2016

All
Coconut Grove is occurring over the weekend.  It will be a lot of fun.  This year we have a tremendous number of donors to the Silent Auction and for the raffle. So you will be able to listen to good music and troll for great items.  You can see our wonderful list of sponsors and donors at our website:
www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/CoconutGrove2016<http://www.charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/CoconutGrove2016>.

So if you have not bought a ticket, think of buying now.  We will have tickets available at the door, including a limited supply of dinner tickets as well.  Tickets will be at early pricing levels.

So if you are stuck in the rain, drop on buy to Emerson Junior High for good fun and good music. Doors open Saturday at 5:30 PM and Sunday at 1:30 PM.

Phil Bachand
Coconut Grove Planning Group Chair