[Dhsbb-jazz] Disney Trip pledges due now

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 13:51:23 PDT 2016

Greetings!

Our Disney trip is just 9 weeks away!  We are very excited to offer  this
memorable trip for the band students.  Final pledge contributions are  now
very much appreciated, so that we can pay our hotel and other bills that  will
be due a month prior to departure.  So far we have collected only  about
half of the pledged donations. Without the pledges fulfilled we  would not
have enough funds to make the trip happen.   Please send in  your final
contributions as soon as possible. The cost to  band boosters for each student
going on the trip is $600.  If you  can't remember what you have sent in thus
far, please first check  your bank /canceled checks and if that doesn't give
you the answers  you need, then you may contact me.  With over 100 students
on the  trip, I cannot send individualized emails to everyone, but am happy
to check a few balances if necessary.  You can send things  to the band room
where Mr. Slabaugh will collect them, or mail them to the  band booster
mail box at:

DHS Band Boosters
Attn Spring Trip
PO Box 73522