[Dhsbb-jazz] Mandatory trip meeting for students and parents Tuesday

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 11:58:11 PDT 2016

Hi All,
Just a reminder that we will be having an important New Orleans trip
meeting for all students and at least one parent/guardian next  week:

Tuesday March 29
7:30 pm
DHS Band Room

It is very important to attend this meeting.   We will go over  shipping of
instruments and how to pack them, what to bring, travel groups and  other
details of the trip.  Note that instruments are being packed and  shipped
ahead of our departure.

We are still waiting for a few final pledge donations  so please send those
in now as well. If your pledge amount has  changed please update us so that
we can adjust the budget and extra  meals/activities we plan accordingly.
Thanks much.  See ya'll  on Tuesday!

Katie and John