[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters: 2017 Spring Band Trip

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:21:36 PDT 2016

For students planning to attend the 2017 Spring band trip to Seattle
Washington and Victoria, British Columbia, second installments for trip
contributions are due 11/15/16.

The total cost for this 6 day trip is only $725 per student plus some extra
spending money for certain meals and souveniers. We have broken down
installments into two, $250 contributions and a final $225 payment. If you
did not pay the first installment, please if at all possible, submit $500
by November 15th. There are about a dozen families who have yet to submit
an ititial contribution toward the trip but are indicating that their
student is planning to attend.

Students can bring checks made out to DSHS Band Boosters to Mr. Slabaugh at
school or send in the mail to: DHS Band Boosters  Victoria Trip
Reservations  PO Box 73522 Davis, CA 95617

As we begin booking hotel rooms, flights, buses, ferries, and planning
field trips, it is very helpful to have money coming in to help offset
these expenses.

Please send any questions to Connie Belk at: conniebelkrd at gmail.com

Thank you!

Connie Belk & Victoria 2017 Trip Planning Committee