[Dhsbb-jazz] DHSBB: Flapjack Fundraiser, 1/14/18

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:57:21 PST 2017

Hello, Band Families & Pancake Lovers!

Did you return your ticket form last week!?  If not, you still have time.
This is a very important fundraiser for the band program in general (it’s
not associated with the NYC trip) and everyone is invited - family,
friends, neighbors. Our program gets to keep $10 from every ticket sold.
Ticket orders are extended through December 22. Please contact Lindsay
Terry with any questions:  blisterry at sbcglobal.net

Davis Band Boosters
Flapjack Breakfast Fundraiser
Sunday, January 14, 2018
8 – 10 am
Applebee’s, 1753 Research Park Dr, Davis
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1753+Research+Park+Dr,+Davis&entry=gmail&source=g>
Come enjoy pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, and all the beverages that
make breakfast great!
RAFFLE entry included with each ticket.  Live music, too!

***Each band student is requested to sell *at least 3 tickets* so we can
fill up this event***
ORDER FORM was DUE Friday, December 15th!!
Tickets will be available at *will call on the day of the event*.
Students MUST *collect money* and submit with the form.
Checks made out to:  DHS Band Boosters