[Dhsbb-jazz] Visit from principal trumpet from SF Symphony

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 11:33:37 PST 2017

>From Mr. Slabaugh...

=========

Hi all,

On Monday, March 6th, principal trumpet player for the SF Symphony and DHS
Alumnus (and DHS Hall of Fame member) Mark Inouye will be visiting our band
class during 4th period (10:55am – 11:52am) to do a performance
demonstration/clinic and to answer questions. He is one of the finest
trumpet players in the world and we are honored to have him visit us.
Please contact me if you would like to attend this clinic to insure there
is room for everyone. Please share the news with the campus community.

If you are coming from off campus, please get here early and check in at
the front office. You will need a driver’s license for use with our
security system.

Tom
--
Thomas Slabaugh II, Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School

contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or
distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or
state laws.