[Dhsbb-jazz] May 5 Beer Tasting and Lecture, Fundraiser for NY trip, IMPORTANT INFO AND HELP NEEDED!

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 19 15:34:11 PDT 2018

Hi everyoneWe've only had 4 people volunteer to help with the Beer Clinic on May 5, and we need many more to help plan and run the event. This is a combined fundraiser with orchestra, and there are over 100 families going on the trip...so surely there are more people out there who can help!  And even if you're not going on the trip, it should be a fun time so come join us!  As a reminder, her's the link:
May 5 Beer Tasting and Lecture Fundraiser for NY trip

|    |
May 5 Beer Tasting and Lecture Fundraiser for NY trip
 This will be held at Sudwerks. The lecture will be from 4-5 pm with Dr. Charles Bamforth from UC Davis, tickets ...  |   |