[Dhsbb-jazz] Reminder Band Booster Meeting TONIGHT 7:30 pm in the band room

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 11:20:30 PST 2018

Lots of things to discuss, but most important for anyone interested in the New Orleans trip: come to hear and participate in the discussion and decisions about the increase in cost.

We need to do some planning for the upcoming concert.
Also, we have left over hot dogs from the Welcome Back BBQ.  I have 5 packages of turkey dogs that have a November 9 date, and 3 packs of veggie dogs.  I will bring them tonight, free to good home!  You can put them in your freezer and use for later!
See attached for minutes from last meeting.
Hope to see you there!
-Rob (and Cynthia)