[Dhsbb-jazz] tea bags needed

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 8 12:29:59 PST 2018

Hi all, sorry I forgot to ask this before last night's meeting.
I need more tea bags for the fundraiser, as I'm putting the packets together this weekend.  If you have a box at home, can you let me know and I'll come get it, just give me your address and leave it outside your front door.  I'll come today or tomorrow.
Or if you live in So. Davis and can swing by my house, I'm at 2769 Concord Ave, very near Montgomery Elementary.  FYI we are at the end ofa long driveway.  Just leave it by my front door with all the pumpkins.
ThanksCynthia
PS, great attendance last night! Thanks to everyone for coming!  It's so much better to have 20 people rather than 5!