[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove evening leader needed, Cynthia needs to bow out

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 15 19:16:35 PST 2018

Hi all,I realized recently that for the evening of CG, I will be out of town at a previously scheduled event.  I will still be involved with marketing, ticket sales, and helping with the auction.  Carolyn, my co-chair, is doing the "party planning" (venue, food, etc).  But we need someone to run the evening: be the leader who can take care of problems that arise, whether it be with tickets, seating, food, etc.  Stephen has already volunteered to be our emcee, so that's covered.
Carolyn cannot be the leader that night, and I will not be there (neither will Rob, he'll be with me).  So we need another parent to step up and be our leader for the evening.  Ideally someone who's already going to be involved in planning the event, but even if you haven't volunteered for CG yet, we will always accept new help! Most of the planning won't really ramp up until January.
Please let me know if you can do this.  We really need someone.  This is a really important night, it's our biggest fund raiser!
ThanksCynthia