[Dhsbb-jazz] Tea party fundraiser: your kids should prepare today

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 09:05:31 PDT 2018

Hi everyone

This is a reminder that the kids’ packets for our Tea Party fundraiser, a letter writing campaign that is a BIG fundraiser for boosters, is due later this week. Please EVERY FAMILY should participate! It can raise many thousands $$$!!!  This is for new music, new and repairing instruments, going to festivals, providing concerts, and yes for trips!

TODAY, please have them do the packet, and so it’s done for the week. Then turn the packet into Mr. S this week.

What is this packet? I hear some say. It’s a Manila envelope labeled Tea Party that was sent home with every student about 1.5 weeks ago. The instructions and everything you need are in there. Except for stamps, please provide your own.  However, please don’t delay in doing it if you can’t find stamps, boosters can provide if needed.

Can find the packet? I will bring one to your house! Just let me know.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Cynthia
Sent from my iPhone