[Dhsbb-jazz] Fundraiser reminders: Nugget, amazon, and tea party

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 27 23:23:48 PDT 2018

Hi all

1. Amazon purchases: log onto smile.amazon.com instead, and select “Davis Senior High school band boosters” as your charity. A portion of your purchase goes to BB. Please spread the word to your family and friends. Remember it’s smile.amazon

2. Nugget Scrip. Need a card? Let me know and I’ll put you in touch with Vera. Use every time you shop there!

3. If you’re NOT doing the tea party but still have the packet, please turn it back into Mr S this week. We can save the unused envelopes.

4. If you ARE doing the tea party, please turn into Mr S by Tuesday.

Thanks and Happy Sunday,

Cynthia
Sent from my iPhone