[Dhsbb-symph] DHS Band Victoria Trip Sign up - retry

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:24:59 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Thanks to a couple of you for letting me know the link I included in my
previous email didn't allow you to edit.  Thanks also to Sida Leavitt for
letting me know that the invitation (below) would let you edit.

Hopefully this will make things easier.

-matt

Douglas Moore <dtmoore2015 at gmail.com> has invited you to *edit* the
following spreadsheet:
DHS Band Victoria Trip Airport Carpool Sign Up
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EXxlv0-78RaQ76Ea05Ob0iWLExXksyvfK-Jd-Msg1pM/edit?usp=sharing_eil&ts=58f57701>
[image: Sender's profile photo]Hi Connie:

Can you forward this link to the Band parents to sign up for the carpools
to and from the airport. Instructions for signing up are at the top of each
sheet.

Doug
Open in Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EXxlv0-78RaQ76Ea05Ob0iWLExXksyvfK-Jd-Msg1pM/edit?usp=sharing_eip&ts=58f57701>
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online.
Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a spreadsheet with you
from Google Sheets. [image: Logo for Google Sheets]
<https://drive.google.com/>