[Dhsbb-symph] DHSBB Victoria Trip - more carpool info

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 22:15:29 PDT 2017

The following is from Doug Moore, who set up the carpool spreadsheets.

Reply directly to him at dtmoore2015 at gmail.com

------------------------

Hi Everyone:

Thanks to everyone who has signed up to transport students and chaperones
to and from the airport. We are hoping to fill up the cars so as to
minimize the number of drivers needed.  Drivers, since you have entered
your name as a driver, please work with your student to identify other
students/chaperones that you can transport, and enter their names in your
carpool row in the sign up sheet.  In a week or so, we will start trying to
fill in any empty spots in the carpool vehicles and make sure that all
students and chaperones have transportation.

Also, please remember that we need to organize the carpools both to the
airport on 5/18/17 and back from the airport on 5/23/17.  Each group and
each day is a separate tab on the spreadsheet.

Also, if you have not submitted a DJUSD Driver Form, please do as soon as
possible. A link to the form is provided below.

http://dshs.djusd.net/file/1368364917977/1365835248680/7490382932957744201.pdf

Please email any questions.

Doug Moore