[Dhsbb-symph] 4th of July Parade - Details

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Jul 3 07:10:55 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I hope you are having a wonderful Summer. As we have done for many years, we will have a pep band kick off the 4th of July kiddie parade tomorrow. We need folks to show up at 1st and C street at 9:00am tomorrow. If you need percussion or large instruments, please meet me at the band room at 8:15am tomorrow. Everyone should bring their Pep Band folder and I will bring a limited amount of music to cover missing parts.

This is a very fun gig and everyone, alumni, current band members, and incoming band members, are invited!

Mr. Slabaugh