[Dhsbb-symph] Thank you notes for Tea Party donations for NY trip

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 2 13:49:47 PDT 2017

Hi everyone!The Tea Party responses are coming in!  I tried to keep track of who sent to whom, so our donors can get thank you notes from that student.  I'm sending out individual emails as the donations come in.We got a generous donation from Janet Micalizio (lives in Davis)... however, I do not have a record of which student sent her the letter!  So whoever sent Janet Micalizio the Tea Party letter, please send her a Thank You note!ThanksCynthia