[Dhsbb-symph] Need volunteers for another NY trip fundraiser

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 2 14:15:03 PDT 2017

Hi everyoneNow that the Tea Party is off an running, it's time to move to other fundraisers for the NY trip:
There are plenty of restaurants that offer fundraising opportunities.  I need a team of 5-6 parents so we can divide and conquer and schedule as many as possible. Everyone needs to eat, right?!
Also, let's (re)start and encourage using Scrip at grocery stores.  I need 2 people to help me with that.
Finally, please remember when purchasing anything from Amazon to use "Smile.Amazon.com" instead, and a portion of your purchase will go to the Band Boosters for this trip.  And once you make that purchase, from Amazon's site you can easily "share" with your Facebook, etc people to encourage them to do as well.
I want to send out a friendly reminder that if we don't raise enough money ($17,000) , we won't be going on this trip.  So we need EVERYONE's help! And, any extra money we raise goes into the Band Booster general fund, so even if you're child is not going on the trip, everyone can benefit.
And I'll bug some of you again: if your student hasn't turned in the Tea Party Packet, please do so!  I have extra packets if they were lost.  This is SO EASY! and it can bring in so much! So far, I've had responses from family/friends of 11 students, that has already brought in over $1000!!!  We had 33 students participate so I'm sure more is on the way...But think if ALL 68 students participated!!!
Please email me directly so we can get started on the restaurant and scrip fundraising, or let me know if you need a Tea Party Packet
Thanks!Cynthia Kernercjkerner at sbcglobal.net530-400-7598