[Dhsbb-symph] DHSBB: NY trip fundraising help

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 19:44:54 PDT 2017

A message from Cynthia Kerner about helping with the NY trip.  Please email
cjkerner at sbcglobal.net (rather than reply).

--------

Hi all
One of our main fundraisers for the NY trip will be a mass mailing
requesting donations. Details of this Tea Party are forthcoming, but I need
help assembling packets to go out to all the students who are going. I need
at least 6 people to make the work light. It will be at my house 2769
Concord Ave, this Thursday October 19 at 7:30 pm.

Please email me if you can help
cjkerner at sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Cynthia