[Dhsbb-symph] FW: Help for Santa Rosa young Musicians and Families

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Thu Oct 12 14:07:35 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Please consider helping.

Mr. S

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D34363.737C8500]

Hello to all!

This am, my principal Sandi Reese approved allowing me to take collections for Santa Rosa fire victims on our campus.

For those that do not know, I am the music conductor of the Santa Rosa Youth Repertory Orchestra for the past 7 years.
I have stake in that community and know many who have lost homes. Both friends and students. It’s been a tough few days for them.

To help them out in this time of need, I am bringing my truck and 5x8 trailer to Pioneer High School located at 1400 Pioneer Ave. in Woodland Ca. this Friday to collect donations from 7am to 4pm. My vehicle will be located in front of the Administration building and clearly marked.

My symphony manager has sent me a list of needs for the community affected. I will work with Matt Payne to get much needed supplies to these families on Saturday.

Here is what is most crucial right now: water, breathing masks, NEW bedding, food, pet food, iPhone chargers.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach me at this email or by cell at 916-832-7591.

Your support for this community is greatly appreciated!
With gratitude.
Bobby Rogers
Sent from my iPhone