[Dhsbb-symph] DHS Summer Band Trip

Connie Belk conniebelkrd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 12:16:02 PDT 2017

Hello Symphonic Band Families,

This is a reminder that commitment forms for the Summer Band Trip to New
York are due next week- the earlier the better.

We need responses from every student, whether going or not so we can
determine if our combined bands will meet the 60 person minimum to make the
trip happen. Our deadline to determine these numbers is 9/8/17 so time is
tight!

A trip letter with commitment form on the last page was emailed out by Mr.
Slabaugh last week. We need page 2 of that form with initial check for
deposit if your student will be attending the trip. A projected trip agenda
was part of the band syllabus packet sent out on the first day of school -
toward the back and also handed out at the trip meeting last Wednesday.

Please have your student bring forms and checks to Mr. Slabaugh and clearly
write on yoru check "band trip deposit #1" so we can keep track.

Again, even if you are not attending the trip, turn in paperwork to let us
know.

Thank you!

Connie Belk