[Dhsbb-symph] DHSBB: Notice of next band booster meeting

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 10:28:49 PST 2018

Band parents,

The next band booster meeting will be Wednesday, February 7th at 7:30 pm in
the band room PA3.
Come hear about the year's most important fundraiser for the general band -
Coconut Grove!
We need a lot more parent support to pull this off and it is actually fun
to participate and hear some great jazz music while you volunteer.
We also give New York Trip status updates and hear about other happenings
from our band director Tom. It is a casual but informative meeting and I
hope to see you there!

Connie Belk, BB President