[Dhsbb-symph] Facebook NY fundraising

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 14 08:37:06 PST 2018

Hi everyone!  Hey we already have $745! And that's with only 21 people sharing!  Between band and orchestra parents, surely there's got to be more people with Facebook.  It's so easy, just click the Share Button!  Then, even better, select friends you want to Invite.  Again, here's the link.  Just Share today!  Then Share again next week to remind people.Thanks!Cynthia
Davis High School Band and Orchestra to Play at Carnegie Hall

|    |
Davis High School Band and Orchestra to Play at Carnegie Hall
 Want to join me in supporting a good cause? I'm raising money for Davis Senior High School Band Boosters and...  |   |