[Dhsbb-symph] Requesting help for some NY fundraising ideas

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 3 19:05:34 PST 2018

Hi everyone
One of the things I’m going to look into is asking businesses and professionals to advertise in our concert programs, and also on the trip T-shirt, to help raise money for the NY trip. However, having never done this before, I don’t know how much to ask for, and other logistics. If any of you out there have done this before, or know someone who has, can you please contact me so I can pick your brains?

And PS to the Coconut Grove fundraising: I won’t be asking the same businesses.

Thanks,
Cynthia
cjkerner at sbcglobal.net

Sent from my iPhone