[Dhsbb-symph] Reminder Chipotle NY trip Fundraiser this Saturday 50% of proceeds!!! And a fundraising update

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 8 09:21:08 PST 2018

Chipotle in DavisThis Saturday March 105-9 pm
Spread the word, and the attached flyer!
Come join us for a fundraiser tosupport Davis Senior High School Band Boosters and our trip to NY. Come in tothe Chipotle at 227 E St Ste 1 in Davis on Saturday, March10th between 5:00pm and 9:00pm. Bring in the attach flyer, show iton your smartphone or tell the cashier you’re supporting thecause to make sure that 50% of the proceeds will be donatedto Davis Senior High School Band Boosters.

A quick update on fundraising:Dos brought in $350, (Dos donating 20% of proceeds...Chipotle is 50% so even better $ opportunity!)Business sponsorships $2600Facebook $1480Food and Art festival $3000
This overall means that between band and orchestra we've almost met our fundraising goals!  However, this also assumes that all families will be able to pay the entire amount they pledged, so please if you haven't turned in your final payment, do so ASAP.  Also, there is always the possibility of unexpected expenses, most notably large instrument travel fees, which we won't know until we travel, so we need to be prepared with extra funds.  So these fundraisers are still vital to us going!