[env-trinity] TAMWG Agenda for June 15

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Wed Jun 2 14:15:40 PDT 2004

awhitridge at snowcrest.net wrote:

TAMWG population,

Here's the proposed agenda for our June 15 meeting.   I understand that this Friday the TRRP office will complete and distribute the updated FY05 budget draft that we'll discuss, and I believe the draft minutes from the April 1-2 meeting will be mailed from Arcata this week;  I don't know of other new documents in the works for this meeting.  As you'll see from the agenda, it might be good to review some previously-distributed documents (Program Evaluation Report; TAMWG Charter...) before the meeting if you don't have them memorized.

Looking forward,

Arnold Whitridge

Draft Agenda
TRINITY ADAPTIVE MANAGEMENT WORKING GROUP
Victorian Inn and Restaurant, Weaverville, CA
8:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 15, 2004

        Time           Topic - Purpose                                                                          Action?

 1.     8:30          Introductions; Adopt agenda; Approve minutes of April meeting             Action

 2.     8:40          Public Comment Period

 3.     8:45          FY2005 TRRP Budget                                Doug Schleusner         Action
 4.     11:45         Modeling case study                               C.J. Ralph, Redwood Sciences Lab
                        Likely effects on birds of riparian vegetation changes

        12:00         Lunch

5.      1:15           Channel Rehabilitation Projects                  Rich Miller                     Action

6.       2:00         Executive Director's Report                       Doug Schleusner

7.      2:30          Followup to May 12 joint meeting                  TAMWG members           Action
                        Program Evaluation, Science Framework, Strategic Plan.

 8.       4:00           Charter renewal; member appointments   Mary Ellen Mueller

 9.     4:15          Assignments and Calendars                                                 Action                          Review/assign tasks; schedule next meeting

10 .     4:30         Public Comment Period

        4:45          Adjourn