[env-trinity] Postponement of Trinity Co. Public Hearing on Trinity River Fishery SEIR

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Wed Jul 7 16:24:32 PDT 2004

The public hearing advertised for July 8, 2004, 7 pm, at the Trinity County Library before the Trinity County Planning Commission to accept public comments on the public draft Trinity River Fishery Restoration Supplemental Environmental Impact Report is being postponed to a later date (TBA) in July.

A revised public notice with the new time, date and location of the public hearing will be published in the appropriate newspapers and via e-mail as soon as a special meeting of the Planning Commission can be scheduled.

The deadline for submitting written comments under CEQA remains July 27, 2004 to me at the address below.  Comments submitted to Russell Smith of the Bureau of Reclamation under the National Environmental Policy Act deadline in June 2004 need not be resubmitted.  They will already be considered by Trinity County, the California Environmental Quality Act lead agency.

If you have any questions or complaints, please feel free to contact me at 530-628-5949.

Sincerely,

Tom Stokely, Principal Planner
Trinity Co. Planning/Natural Resources
PO Box 156