[env-trinity] Fresno Bee- More on San Joaquin River Ruling

emelia peach berol ember at hoopa.net
Thu Sep 16 14:43:17 PDT 2004

Ha ha, oh my god I am going to die laughing ... that is really funny,
these people are so out of touch that they forgot that fish is FOOD
....  and what an important food, for centuries  ....  I haven't been
eating much cotton and alfalfa lately, have you?  or petroleum
products, either for that matter, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides
.... thank God.
Oh this is really too much ....  and what about all the people in the
Valley suffering from asthma and lung cancers, and poisoned drinking
water ....
yes, let's talk about environmental justice. Good idea.

Ember