[env-trinity] Trinity 2005 Returns of Water to River - Flow Schedule

Byron bwl3 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 17:13:22 PDT 2005

It turns out now that the full year schedule will be released probably
sometime later today.  Also, it is said that the difference in hydrographs
is accounted for as a result of comparisons on an hourly rather than daily
basis.  I have not thought that one through to complete understanding, but
that is represented without equivocation to me.  Perhaps there will be no
need to think through that concept.

I will let people know as soon as I know, where the complete 2005 schedule
can be accessed, or alternatively will simply send it to you.

Byron Leydecker,

Chair, Friends of Trinity River

Consultant, California Trout, Inc.

415 383 4810 ph