[env-trinity] Fw: RESEND - Updated Version of the Water Update Fact Sheet - 05-17-2005

Tom Stokely tstokely at trinityalps.net
Wed May 18 14:55:32 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rae Olsen" <PR.686.931860 at prnews2.com>
To: <tstokely at trinityalps.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 2:34 PM
Subject: RESEND - Updated Version of the Water Update Fact Sheet -
05-17-2005

> Dear Mr. Tom  Stokely  :
> Attached is an updated version of the Water Update Fact Sheet for May 17,
2005, for the Klamath Project.  The April-September UKL Stream Flow Forecast
has been updated.  Please disregard the initial fact sheet, as it was not
correct.

> If you are unable to view the attached Adobe document, please visit:
http://www.usbr.gov/mp/kbao/pilot_water_bank/index.html and click on "Water
Data Updates" to view the current information.  The updated fact sheet will
be posted on the website shortly.

or by email at rolsen at mp.usbr.gov.