[env-trinity] FW: Meeting of Potential Interest

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Fri May 20 10:44:44 PDT 2005

From: April Shackelford [mailto:ajs37 at humboldt.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 9:02 AM
To: wet at redwood.humboldt.edu
Subject: Meeting of Potential Interest

Hello WET members,
The following Friends of Geology Meeting comes to us from Matt House of Green Diamond Resources.
Thanks Matt!

Greetings FOG-heads,

Yep, another 2 months have passed since our previous meeting. For those of you who didn't make the last one, you missed Mark Verhey's outstanding presentation of faulting in the lower Eel River valley. Our next meeting is a week from tonight (Tuesday, May 24; announcement is attached), and our speaker will be Scott McBain who will talk about streamflow and sediment management on the Trinity River. This will be a great opportunity to learn about the geomorphic aspect of the Trinity River restoration process.

As always, we encourage you to forward the meeting announcement to interested folks, or hang it at your work place to get the word out.

See you on the 24th!

Geoff and Gary

--