[env-trinity] Urgent Action Alert: Take Auburn Dam Poll!

Daniel Bacher danielbacher at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:26:59 PDT 2005

Northern California Activists:

I urge everybody to participate in this poll. We must stop the water
dinosaurs like John Doolittle from resurrecting Auburn Dam.

thanks
dan bacher

Subject: Auburn Dam

American River Parkway Users and Supporters:

The Save the American River Association (SARA) received a call from Doris
Matsui's office this morning asking for our opinion on a new Auburn Dam, but
also asking that we send out an alert to all of our members and fellow
Parkway supporters about a voting poll that is being done via the internet.
This is an opportunity to voice your opinion.  Either click on the following
link: http://auburnjournal.com/ or paste it into your browser.  Scroll down
to the bottom of the resulting link and you will see the poll there.  Click
on your choice and submit.  After you vote, you will see the to-date poll
results.  Thank you for participating,

Warren Truitt, SARA
Vice President, SARA