[env-trinity] TAMWG meeting Sept 12-13

Arnold Whitridge awhitridge at snowcrest.net
Fri Sep 9 16:51:08 PDT 2005

env-trinity enthusiasts,

The Trinity Adaptive Management Working Group (TAMWG) will meet Tuesday,
September 13 at the Victorian Inn in Weaverville, beginning at 8:00 a.m.  I
apologize for the short notice, which I credit to circumstances beyond my
control.  Please note that we once hoped to begin this meeting on Monday,
September 12,  but it finally became clear today that the Monday start-time
will not be possible.

The primary agenda topic will be the FY2006 budget for the Trinity River
Restoration Program.

For further information, please feel free to e-mail (preferably, not by
replying to this posting) or telephone me.

Arnold Whitridge, TAMWG chair
530 623-6688