[env-trinity] Register for Watershed Academy Webcast on"Plan2Fund: A Tool to Organize Your Wat

Byron bwl3 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 14:47:24 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: JANET BLAKE [mailto:JBlake at waterboards.ca.gov]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [npsinfo] Register for Watershed Academy Webcast
on"Plan2Fund: A Tool to Organize Your Watershed

Here is some information on the next USEPA watershed webcast related to
Watershed Funding. It seems like somethiing that may be applicable to the
sustainability of local watershed groups. I thought I would pass this info
along in case you or any of the groups you work with may be interested.
Thanks.

Kari

Kari Schumaker
Environmental Scientist
Division of Financial Assistance
State Water Resources Control Board
(916) 341-7388

Weinberg.Anne at epamail.epa.gov> 2/9/2006 12:56 PM
EPA's Watershed Academy is pleased to sponsor its 8th free Webcast

Plan2Fund: A Tool to Organize Your Watershed Funding" by Bill Jarocki
and Amy Williams, Environmental Finance Center, Boise State University
and Lee Napier, Deputy Director of Community Development--Grays Harbor
County (WA) Department of Public Services.

Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2006 Two-hour audio Web broadcast Eastern: 1:00 pm -
3:00 pm   Central: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm   Mountain: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 10:00 a.m- 12:00 pm

This Webcast will help you get on the right fundraising track.
Presenters will highlight several tools developed by the Environmental
Finance Center to support watershed organizations in their long-term
fundraising efforts. In addition, a real world example from the Pacific
Northwest will show how the tools have been applied.

To register, please visit http://www.epa.gov/watershedwebcasts . Please
keep in mind that space is limited.  We also encourage people to host
the Wecbast in a conference room and invite others to participate.

Anne Weinberg
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Communications Coordinator
Assessment and Watershed Protection Division
Mailing Address:                            Off. Location & Fed Ex
Address
Mail Code 4503T                          1301 Constitution Ave. NW
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW            Room 7330H
Washington, DC 20460                 Washington, DC 20004

Phone: 202-566-1217
Fax:      202-566-1333
Email:    weinberg.anne at epa.gov

contents of their own posts to NPSINFO.