[env-trinity] Draft March 29 agenda and attachments

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Tue Mar 21 16:03:59 PST 2006

Good afternoon,

To aid in your preparation for next week's TMC meeting I am attaching
the draft agenda, plus the draft December 2005 minutes and the current
Director's Report.  Paper copies of this material will be available at
the meeting.  I believe I've incorporated all of the agenda items that
have been identified so far.  The main objective of the meeting is to
approve a recommended flow schedule, and that will take up most of the
first day.  The second day is currently scheduled to end about noon.  If
some topics run long, we can extend into an afternoon session.

Thank you,
Doug

Douglas P. Schleusner, Executive Director
Trinity River Restoration Program
P.O. Box 1300, 1313 South Main St.
Weaverville, CA  96093
(530) 623-1800  Fax: (530) 623-5944