[env-trinity] There will be no moderation of the list-serve next week

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Thu Dec 21 12:22:19 PST 2006

Season's Greetings Trinity River Enthusiasts,

 Tom & Josh, your moderator's here at Trinity County Planning Dept.,
want to wish you a Happy Holidays.

Please note; we will be with our families during the next week and we
will be out of the office. There will be no one to moderate your e-mails
to the env-trinity list-serve. If you have something to post, it is
advised that you keep it under the 75kb threshold for moderation. If it
is larger than that and includes graphics, it will languish on the
server until after the New Year.

Take care, travel safe, and we'll see you next year!

Joshua Allen                               Tom Stokely

Assistant Planner
Principal Planner

Trinity County Planning Department

Natural Resources Division