[env-trinity] Could you post this on the list serv?

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Wed Jan 3 13:23:32 PST 2007

Rod,

Sure, but you can just as easily do it yourself by just sending the
e-mail to env-trinity at mailman.dcn.org, and it should automatically go
through being that you are a member. If it is over 75kb, I would have to
moderate it for approval. I'll do it this time, but please keep the
list-serve submission address for future reference. Thanks.

Joshua Allen
Assistant Planner
Trinity County Planning Department
Natural Resources Division