[env-trinity] Draft TMC Agenda for March 28-29

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Thu Mar 22 10:53:46 PDT 2007

Good morning,

Please review the attached draft agenda for next week's meeting.  Mike
Long and I have been working on this together, trying to fit everything
in that needs to be accomplished.  As you know from the last TMC
meeting, the FY2008 budget and the IAP Part 1 are the two main topics.
Please note that it will start at 9:00 a.m., Wednesday 28, at the Arcata
City Council Chambers on 736 F Street.

Other worthy items have been suggested (such as Wade Sinnen's TAMWG
presentation on fish run-size estimates), but we don't think we can
squeeze any more topics into the agenda and still do justice to the two
main items.  Topics that didn't make this agenda could be top priorities
for the June meeting?

We also know that Klamath Settlement talks are scheduled in Portland
for the same time period, and that several TMC members would like to be
in both places at the same time.  Given the importance of the budget
discussion, however, both Mike Orcutt and Dave Hillemeier have said they
plan to be at the Arcata meeting.  I am not sure of Irma Lagomarsino's
schedule at this time.  (Curtis Anderson will not attend due to the
imminent arrival of a new family member, but Larry Hanson will be
filling his role as alternate for the State).

If there are any major concerns with the content of this agenda, please
contact me and Mike Long immediately.  For minor adjustments, I think
those could be handled under the first item of regular business.

Looking forward to seeing many of you next week,
Doug

Douglas P. Schleusner, Executive Director
Trinity River Restoration Program
P.O. Box 1300, 1313 South Main St.
Weaverville, CA  96093
(530) 623-1800  Fax: (530) 623-5944