[env-trinity] Make Doug Schleusner Walk the

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Mon May 7 08:59:44 PDT 2007

Hi All -

Are you tired of the budget?  We're meeting this Saturday (May 12) at
the Lowden Park Pool - hoping to make the Executive Director of the
Trinity River Restoration Program - walk the plank.

If we raise $200 - Doug will be guided by young pirates from the
Weaverville swim team, to Davy Jones' Locker. ALL proceeds from the fun
go to save the community pool. There will also be raffle tickets,
refreshments, and FUN at 3:45 by the Lowden Park Pool side. That's after
the children's festival in the park. BE there.

I'll lead off by placing $20 to see Doug walk. Just mail your check to
the Lowden Aquatic Park Project (LAPP - a tax exempt organization) - and
I'll add up the total. Make checks out to:

LAPP

PO Box 2881

Weaverville, CA  96093.

Or drop checks (or cash) by the TRRP office and leave in the Treasure
chest (for Doug's support of the pool) on Brandt's desk.

Don't miss this chance to help save the Weaverville pool, to maintain
your health and safety in Trinity County (via support of search and
rescue training facilities), and to have fun with locals.

Thanks for any support!  All proceeds support the pool!  Visit
http://www.lowdenaquaticpark.org/ for more details, or call me in the
evenings at

(530) 623-2318.

LAPP Treasurer -