[env-trinity] Your moderator guiding his 1st commercial trip over Hell's Hole...

Josh Allen jallen at trinitycounty.org
Tue Jul 17 09:19:29 PDT 2007

This is your moderator on his first commercial run taking the Duby's
from Palo Alto over Hell's Hole for Trinity River Rafting (I'm a weekend
guide). I think that I'd rather be on the river than stuck behind this
computer; but at least it's cloudy and about to rain here in
Weaverville, so I'm not feeling too bad about having to work!

You all should get out there when you get the chance. There are some
nice looking fish holding in the holes to look at as well.

Joshua Allen

Associate Planner

PO Box 2819

60 Glen Road