[env-trinity] Eureka Times Standard - 8/2/07

Tom_A_Shaw at fws.gov Tom_A_Shaw at fws.gov
Tue Aug 7 14:34:26 PDT 2007

Please refer to the following two reports.
tom

http://www.fws.gov/arcata/fisheries/reports/technical/Klamath_River_Dieoff_Mortality_Report_AFWO_01_03.pdf

http://www.pcffa.org/KlamFishKillFactorsDFGReport.pdf
_______________________________
Thomas A. Shaw
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Arcata Fish and Wildlife Office
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
1655 Heindon Road
Arcata, CA  95521
(707) 825-5113
FAX  (707) 822-8411
Tom_A_Shaw at fws.gov

             "Guillen, George
             J."
             <Guillen at uhcl.edu                                          To
             >                         "Tom Stokely"
             Sent by:                  <tstokely at trinityalps.net>, "Craig
             env-trinity-bounc         Tucker" <ctucker at karuk.us>,
             es at velocipede.dcn         <jay_glase at nps.gov>, "Byron
             .davis.ca.us              Leydecker" <bwl3 at comcast.net>,
                                       "Peter Brucker"
                                       <pbrucker at srrc.org>, "Regina C"
             08/07/2007 12:29          <klamath at riseup.net>
                                       Trinity List
                                       <env-trinity at crank.dcn.davis.ca.us>
                                       ,
                                       env-trinity-bounces at velocipede.dcn.
                                       davis.ca.us, FOTR List
                                       <fotr at crank.dcn.davis.ca.us>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [env-trinity] Eureka Times
                                       Standard - 8/2/07

Tom,

I think that was part of the rationale used in the CDFG report when they
came up with their estimate.

GG