[env-trinity] Weir Trapping Summary

Byron Leydecker bwl3 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 13:59:02 PDT 2007

Sorry to be late with this.  I've been away for almost two weeks.  If I've
missed a week, I'll get it to you in the next few days.  Following and
attached is from Morgan Knechtle of DFG:

Attached is the updated trapping summary at Junction City weir for the
period ending August 12, 2007.  Please reply to this email if you have any
questions.  Also, please note that the 2006 comparable data is only for 3
weeks.  Last year the weir was installed in late July compared to June 18th
this year.

Until next week,

Morgan Knechtle

Fisheries Biologist